Monday, January 1, 2007

The Green Dream




I remember Kiyosaki mentioned " Rat Race".

In an analogy to the modern city, many rats in a single maze run around making a lot of noise bumping into each other, but ultimately achieve nothing (meaningful) either collectively or individually.

As a self-reflection, I think I am now becoming one of those poor rats. I have graduated a year earlier and now working as a trainee engineer. My buddies are computers and machines. Everyday and infact every seconds, I am just repeating the same pattern; prepare codes, checking circuits and writing reports. Undoubtedly, I may soon get a promotion but surely the cycle of job remains, prepares, checks, and reports my work to someone above me. Oh what a dull life...

I wish I had something dynamics. and something greener, from ecological point of view.

This is my pursuit for the new year, 2007.

No comments: